Friday, December 16, 2011

- Onlinee Education

   To me online education wouldn't be that bad because we would get to stay home and be educated at the same time. We could basically do anything while at home. But some teachers would loose their jobs. What about gym teachers? It is required for students to take gym isn't it. I wouldn't want to take online classes anyway because I like to do it better " hands on". I like being on the computer, but 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the rest of the year. You could get health problems and then it would become a problem and parents would begin to complain.
    You get somethings out of online education that you don't get with inner school education and vice versa. But I do think that inner school education is better because its something for us to do all day. Kids probably won't even do it. They'll have free time, a lot of free time. When kids have a lot of free time kids can do a lot of restless things. The benefit of online education is that you can be anywhere and take classes and pass. A drawback would be having a lot of free time if their done early and they won't put as much effort into it because there's so many distractions.
     No, I don't use those websites but my sister does and she doesn't really complain about it. She always has to remember to do it. Videos aren't really that bad but it's more comfortable for a teacher to explain something to me if I don't get it. If you I don't understand the video all I can do is rewind it and teacher can explain and break it down better.

No comments:

Post a Comment