Monday, October 10, 2011

Steve Jobs

   On April 1st 1976 Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, & Ronald Wayne. Where they sold Apple's personal computer kits. Around the 1980's Apple went public and eventually went international. Making Apple the number one electronic company in the world. Steve Jobs was the first founder of Apple and had big goals. He was a very determined person and always thought about his customers. Making products that we buy today more high tech than ever. He always took things to the next level, if he wasn't as brilliant and talented as he was I probably wouldn't be typing on this computer right now. Steve Jobs  definitely is leaving an eternal legacy, and hopefully his co- workers will keep up his and their good work.
   My core-beliefs are treat others the way you want to be treated, have respect, integrity, determination, & empathy and live life because you only have one. I believe on these things because I know if you have these things in your life, life won't be bad. Yes, Steve Jobs did live by these values and that's why his life was so successfull. Your always going to have obstacles in your life but if you go by this it won't be half as bad.
   This credo guides me in life by knowing to always have respect, and be humble. It teaches me to do what I have to do first so I can do what I want to do. It teaches me you always have to work for what you want nothings given to you. So by me following this credo it helps me to help myself, so I can help others.



B.T.W........ R.I.P STEVE JOBS

No comments:

Post a Comment