Friday, October 14, 2011

- Thee iClouddd < 3

   Advantages of the icloud is that it stores your music, photos, apps, calendars, documents, and more. And wirelessly puts all of them into you ipads, iphones etc. It kinda just like wifi, your sharing your music etc with your other phones etc. iCloud also updates your iphone, ipad, ipod touch.
   What I like about the iCloud is that when you buy music from itunes it automactically downloads the music to your other devices. It's way more easier instead of downloading each song one by one. It can be annoying because I've done it a million times and its crazy. You can also download your past Itunes purchases.
   I really don't know what could be wrong with the iCloud. Until I try it. Maybe it will have problems. Maybe it won't. But it sounds like a nice device and I would love to try it.


< 333333
 

No comments:

Post a Comment