Monday, December 19, 2011

- Holiday : ) & Gifts.

     The gifts that were presented were nice to me. I think any kid would like to have one of these electronics. For teens/adults the ipod/boombox for tweens and younger the mini game, and for younger kids the balloon that you can use with a remote control. I would take the ipod/boombox because I like music and I like loud music so that would be a good christmas gift for me. The gift I think they should have definitley have is the ipad those were big really big this year. Apple was big period because Steve Jobs died.That is what I really wanted an ipad or tablet. There's so many things you can do on it read, listen to music, go on facebook, twitter, look up recipes or anything you need to look up. You can video chat everything so that would be the number one thing on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment