Monday, December 12, 2011

- HTML Fonts

Set the font of text
This example demonstrates how to set the font of a text.
Set the font size of text
This example demonstrates how to set the font size of a text.
Set the font color of text
This example demonstrates how to set the color of a text.
Set the font, font size, and font color of text
This example demonstrates how to set the font, font size, and font color of a text.
                                                                HTC EVO

Dear Evo,

    <h1You are so beautiful, I wanted you for a long time and when my parents see my report card your the first thing Im going to ask for. Your highlights are amazing: 
-Large 7" Touch Screen That Is - Easy To Hold In One Hand -With Pinch-to-zoom Capability
- 4G Data Speeds- Peak Download Speeds Of More Than 10 Mbps and Average Download Speeds Of 3-6 Mbps
- Dual Cameras- 5.0MP Auto-focus Camera With HD-capable -Video Capture and A Front-facing 1.3MP Camera
- Speedy Downloads and Web Browsing With The 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot Capability, Supporting Up To 8 WiFi-enabled Devices Simultaneously
-HTC Scribe Enables Voice-synchronized Notes
- Keep In Touch Via Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, Personal Email, and Instant Messaging.</h1>                             
    I've wanted you for a long time and I can't wait to take pictures on you 5.0 megapixel camera. With you high tech video recorder I can record videos and other speacial events. No one's ever wanted you as much as I have. You have 3g data speeds,micro USB speeds, standard  3.55 mm stereo headset jack.  I can save all my memories with your expandible memory capacity ( 32gb).
    Even though you cost almost 400.00 I'm going to very good, so I can get you. So when I see my report card I already know. I've been working so hard to get this phone, because last year I did really, really bad. So this year I am going to do well so I can get what I want which is you. I love you HTC EVO 3D < 333.

No comments:

Post a Comment