Thursday, January 12, 2012

' Project Fiona

    To me ALOT of people would love this electronic. It's so nice to me its better than an ipad. That's just my opinion. But yes alot of people will appeal to this and this will be a very successful electronic.I think alot of people will appeal to this because its a portable electronic and a tablet who wouldn't want that but I know it costs alot who can afford it ? Here are some details of project fiona...
{The details regarding the new PC gaming tablet are still scarce but some pieces of info managed to find its way online claiming that this 10.1-inch 1280x800 tablet with integrated nunchuk-like controllers might pack Intel's Core i7 Ivy Bridge CPU, and those game titles previewed in the official trailer and some live action video certainly shows it packs quite a decent punch. Currently, beside the Intel Core i7 and 10-inch 1280x800 screen specs, Razer's official site for Project Fiona also lists full-screen user interface supporting multi-touch, 3-axis gyro, magnetometer and accelerometer, force feedback, Dolby 7.1 surround sound and Bluetooth 3.0 and WiFi 802.11bgn WiFi. Razer also noted that it should ship with Windows 8 OS.}
        Something I like about this website is when I looked at the pictures there were very nice graphics. One thing I learned about the people of this company is that they are extremely creative. They know how to use their talents to benefit other people and that's what I like about them. Hopefully someday I will get a chance to experience this new electronic.





No comments:

Post a Comment