Monday, November 14, 2011

- G O A L S & : ) M O T I V A T I O N ♥ ♥ ♥

     Personal goals that I have been working on for a long time is my grades. I want to try and get straight A's throughout my freshmen and sophmore years. These are the most important to years of highschool for me. These are the first years colleges look at. Especially freshmen year. They want good grades, sports, activities etc. I also either want to do ballet, gymnastics or cheerleading. I've wanted to do these things for  long long time and I'm going to try and do atleast one this year.
     I stay motivated by constantly reminding myself of these goals. Writing them down, doing everything to remember. So when I accomplish these there are bigger one's. One's that I have something to work towards. So I'll never get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment