Tuesday, October 25, 2011

    
        - E L E C T R O N I C S S

I think that electronics are a great asset and a good educational tool. You can do many things with electronics today. Especially if it's going towards education. Kids would be more engaged and more excited to do their work. They wouldn't slack off. They'll be more motivated to their work. In and out the classroom it's good because people can use the electronics for help. Looking for jobs or a baby sitter. Things to benefit him.
   No, I don't have a cellphone I lost it. But hopefully I get one when my first progress report comes. For some people it's a distraction. For others it's not. Even though kids use their phone in school that doesn't mean they don't get their work done. There just on their phone. But some kids can multi- task and they don't get their work done so it goes both ways.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment